Keep Your Team Safe by Keeping Them Informed!
This class will provide you with a general understanding of the requirements and proper working practices related to mechanical lifting. On completion of the course, participants will learn how to apply rigging methods properly and successfully.
Did you know?
“Wire rope sling users shall be trained in the selection, inspection, cautions to personnel, effects of environment, and rigging practices.”
(ASME Standard B30.9, Section 9-2.1)
- Risk Management and the Basic Rigging Plan at the Load Hook
- Rigging Principles
- Loads on Rigging and the Rigging Triangle
- Application of Rigging Hardware
- Inspection of Rigging Hardware
- Application of Slings
- Inspection of Slings
Each Attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance, a Product Application Seminar Workbook and a User’s Lifting Pocket Guide.
Who on your team needs to be there?
All individuals who are associated with rigging activities:
- Riggers & rigging inspectors
- Safety and training personnel
- Quality personnel
Why should your team be there?
- Learn invaluable technical information which will help provide a more efficient and safe workplace.
- Learn how to identify hazardous situations that could cause INJURY or DEATH.
- Learn the latest information available on OSHA/ASME/ANSI regulations related to rigging safety.