Competent Person refresher training shall be conducted at east every two years to stay current with the fall protection and rescue educational industry requirements or when new fall protection systems are used or installed or new fall hazards are encountered.
The Competent Person Refresher will demonstrate skill sets as a Competent Person and be make knowledgeable in the new regulation standards and equipment as a competent person.
Students will expand their knowledge and ability to identify hazardous conditions, develop programs and make equipment selections to properly deal with fall hazards. Upon successful completion of this course, the student will receive a certificate acknowledging they have met or exceeded OSHA, ANSI and CSA requirements as a Competent Person.
- Fall Protection Regulations
- Fall hazard elimination and controls
- Fall hazard surveys and procedures
- Competent person responsibilities
- Detailed equipment inspection
- Fall protection system assessments