Wire Rope Industries™ Dy-Pac® 6 Ropes
Shop Wire Rope
For Crane and Winching Applications
RRL Dy-Pac IWRC
Dy-Pac® 6 increases rope performance and reduces equipment maintenance.
- A proven 6×25/31 IWRC construction and specially selected wire tensiles create ropes that have the most suitable characteristics for Dy-Pac enhancement and rope performance.
- The Dy-Pac strand compaction process increases the steel area of the individual strands, producing a rope with greater strength and increased lifting capability.
- A greater steel area in the rope results in higher crush resistance and significantly enhanced drum spooling.
- A smooth outer strand profile improves rope wear resistance and reduces sheave and drum wear.
- Greater contact area between each strand reduces inter-strand nicking and increases flexibility under load, enhancing fatigue life and performance.
Read the Important Warnings & Information Section before use.