Crosby® Cradle Grab Hooks
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Innovative cradle design allows for 100% efficiency of Grade 100 chain.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Each hook has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, along with the size and the name Crosby & U.S.A. in raised letters.
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain in overhead lifting applications as long as hook is Proof Tested as part of the chain sling assembly or as an individual component. Per ANSI B30.9-1.
- The use of A-1338 Cradle Grab Hook will allow 100 percent of the chain sling capacity. When used to hook back to chain leg to form a choker, the angle of the choke must be 120 degrees or greater. When used as a chain shortener, minimize twist of chain and ensure chain is fully engaged in hook.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- “Look for the Platinum Color – Crosby Grade 100 Alloy Products.”
|Chain Size||Mfg. #||CSI Ref. #||Weight
|Chain Size||Dimensions (in.)|