Harrington LX Lever Pullers
1/4 and 1/2 Ton Capacities
Harrington’s LX mini puller is lightweight, compact and built to perform. It fits conveniently in a toolbox and will easily handle pulling and moving jobs in many applications including transportation, construction and plumbing. Available in two capacities to fit all applications. The 1/2 Ton capacity is unique to the industry.
Many Benefits From More Features:
- Durable die-cast aluminum body with steel frame is compact and lightweight.
- Very low headroom design for use in tight spaces.
- Free-chain mechanism allows for quick adjustments.
- Extremely low pulling force is required for operation.
- Weston-style brake is totally enclosed to protect against dirt, dust and rain.
- Single step reduction gear assures load holding performance.
- Load chain guide mechanism permits smooth and quiet guiding of chain.
- Rubber handle grip for ease of use.
- Effortless to transport, install and store.
- Heavy duty carrying case
Capabilities To Count On:
- Grade 100, nickel-plated load chain is corrosion and wear resistant.
- Strong hook latches include notched tip.
- 5-foot lift is standard. Longer lifts are available in both capacities.
- Sold individually or in convenient multi-packs—1/4 Ton in 6-packs and 1/2 Ton in 4-packs.
- Test certificate verifies that every hoist has been factory load tested to 125% of rated capacity in accordance with ASME B30.21 requirements.
LX Lever Puller Specifications & Dimensions
|Cap. (tons)||Product Code||CSI Ref. #||Headroom C (in.)||Std. Lift (ft.)||Pull to Lift Load (lbs.)||a (in.)||b (in.)||D (in.)||e (in.)||g (in.)||Load Chain Diam. (mm) x Chain Fall Lines||Net Wt. (lbs.)||Approx.Ship. Wt. (lbs.)||Wt. for Addl. One Foot of Lift (lbs.)|
LX Top and Bottom Hook Dimensions
|cap. (tons)||a (in.)||b (in.)||c (in.)||d (in.)||e (in.)||f (in.)||g (in.)||h (in.)|