Crosby® Screw Pin “Wide Body” Shackles
Crosby’s “Wide Body” Shackles provide the following benefits:
- Significantly improves the life of wire rope slings.
- Can be used to connect HIGH STRENGTH Round Slings, Synthetic Round Slings or Wire Rope Slings.
- Increase in shackle bow radius provides minimum 58% gain in sling bearing surface.
- Increases usable sling strength a minimum of 15%.
- Capacities of 7, 12.5 and 18 metric tons.
- Quenched and Tempered for maximum strength.
- Forged Alloy Steel.
- Available in galvanized and self colored finish.
- Individually proof tested and magnetic particle inspected. Crosby certification available at time of order.
- Crosby products meet or exceed all requirements of ASME 830.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, Crosby products meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME 830.26.
- 18t has DNV Type Approval to Rules for Certification of Lifting Appliances, and is produced in accordance with DNV MSA requirements. Databook is provided that includes required documents.
- Serialization / Identification.
- Material Testing (Physical / Chemical / Charpy).
- Proof Testing.
|Working Load Limit (t)*||G·2169||S·2169||Weight Each|
|Mfg. #||CSI Ref. #||Mfg. #||CSI Ref. #||(lbs.)||(kg.)|
|Working Load Limit (t)*||Dimensions (in.)|
|B +/- .25||C||D +/- .02||E||G||H||J||K||L||M||P||R|
|Working Load Limit (t)*||Dimensions (mm)|
|B +/- 6.35||C||D +/- .5||E||G||H||J||K||L||M||P||R|
Have A Specific Crosby Product In Mind?
As a full service authorized distributor of Crosby, Certified Slings & Supply® has access to all Crosby products and services. Call any of our service centers and ask us!
We Can Help!