The Crosby ELIMINATOR® combines selected features and functionality of a master link, connecting link, grab hook and adjuster legs to provide you with one fitting that is suitable for applications that require an adjustable length chain sling.
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Innovative two piece design allows for maximum flexibility.
- Individually Proof Tested with certification.
- The Crosby ELIMINATOR®, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.550 (g)(4)(iv)(B).
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
- Engineered to accommodate optional locking pins that can be inserted to “lock” the shortened chain legs into place.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- Use the A-1361 and A-1362 in combination to make 3 leg chain slings.
- “Look for the Platinum Color – Crosby Grade 100 Alloy Products.”
- All sizes are RFID equipped.
A-1361 Single Hook
|Mfg. #||CSI Ref. #||Mfg. #||CSI Ref. #|
A-1361 Single Hook Dimensions
A-1362 Double Hook
Have A Specific Crosby Product In Mind?
As a full service authorized distributor of Crosby, Certified Slings & Supply® has access to all Crosby products and services. Call any of our service centers and ask us!
We Can Help!