Advanced Rigging Seminar
Tuesday, December 9 • 8:00 am – Noon
Certified Slings & Supply®
6820 Adamo Drive
Tampa, FL 33619
This 4-hour rigging class will provide attendees with a general understanding of the requirements and proper working practices related to mechanical lifting. On completion of the course, participants will learn how to apply rigging methods properly and successfully.
- Basic Introduction to Rigging Inspection
- Risk Management and the Basic Rigging Plan at the Load Hook
- Rigging Principles
- Loads on Rigging and the Rigging Triangle
- Application of Rigging Hardware
- Inspection of Rigging Hardware
- Application of Slings
Each Attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance, a Product Application Seminar Workbook and a User’s Lifting Pocket Guide.
Who On Your Team Needs To Be There?
All individuals who are associated with fall protection and rigging activities:
- Riggers & rigging inspectors
- Safety and training personnel
- Quality personnel
Why Should Your Team Be There?
- Learn invaluable technical information which will help provide a more efficient and safe workplace.
- Learn how to identify hazardous situations that could cause INJURY or DEATH.
- Learn the latest information available on OSHA/ASME/ANSI regulations related to fall protection and rigging safety.