March 18, 2021Jacksonville, FL
April 15, 2021Ft. Meyers, FL
May 13, 2021West Palm, FL
June 17, 2021Miami, FL
Keep Your Team Safe by Keeping Them Informed!
This class will provide you with a general understanding of the requirements and proper working practices related to mechanical lifting. On completion of the course, participants will learn how to apply rigging methods properly and successfully.
“Wire rope sling users shall be trained in the selection, inspection, cautions to personnel, effects of environment, and rigging practices.”
(ASME Standard B30.9, Section 9-2.1)
Each Attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance, a Product Application Seminar Workbook and a User’s Lifting Pocket Guide.
Who on your team needs to be there?
All individuals who are associated with rigging activities:
- Riggers & rigging inspectors
- Safety and training personnel
- Quality personnel
About Your Instructor
David Lake has been with Certified Slings, Inc.™ for over 25 years. He holds Certificates of Completion for the Crosby Group, Inc. ASME Rigging Trainer Development Course and the Capital Safety Fall Protection Competent Person Training Course.
Why should your team be there?
- Learn invaluable technical information which will help provide a more efficient and safe workplace.
- Learn how to identify hazardous situations that could cause INJURY or DEATH.
- Learn the latest information available on OSHA/ASME/ANSI regulations related to rigging safety.